Saturday, May 2, 2009

Do It This Morning

I am,  and this will be my morning walk..............
This beach is down the street from me, I get so lost in my tiny world that I forget to go to the place that makes me feel the best. Why would I do that ? It is only after I get to the beach, that I could kick myself for not doing this more, and more, and more.
I mean, even a bad day at the beach is still beautiful. Stormy weather at the beach is dreamy.
They have replaced the grass recently with ' putting green ' grass, so it is like a green velvet carpet.  And the sand is new as well.
Imagine...getting new sand !
Hey, but it works just fine for me. And it is without question, better.
Will you do something, or go somewhere today that makes you feel good about life and yourself ?
C'mon... if you are reading this, I know you deserve it !!

xxx


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Share/Save/Bookmark