Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wrapped In Christmas Lights



I started this post differently.
Everyone has done such fabulous posts during this Christmas season,
that it seemed there was nothing left to do.
All the Blogs are done up beautifully this time of year.

First I was going with the gorgeous red dress thing.
 Then I got bored collecting enough pictures for a post.....
So, because I love Christmas lights....
and the Christmas light tours are online are everywhere...
I came up with these shots.





This one is too cute.

This one is darling for young lovers at Christmas Time.



Adorable.

Dare I say , GEEKY ?



YIKES!!!!!
This is scary.
I wonder if this is supposed to be a 
' PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.'?

*This is one of my favorite Xmas  pics of all time.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
XXX's 


Which picture do you like best ?

Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A. wrapped in Christmas lights
Share/Save/Bookmark