Sunday, February 14, 2010

For My Birthday...

I want what I can't have!
(maybe because it is safe)
I can't have 
what I have always thought to be 
the most beautiful male creature to ever walk this planet.
I can't have this funny man.
Or this ' man's man.'
Honestly, you can keep all the others
just give me a little bit of time with my Cary.
How I would love to have known him.
And if I were a man I would want to be him.
***
At midnight on this Valentine's Day 
I turn a year older, and wiser too, I hope.
*
Thank you all for the super sweet and thoughtful wishes on my birthday.
I love you guys. 
And I couldn't do this thing I do without you.

I Wish I could spend my birthday with all my 'buds' in Bloggieville.
I think we have built a good little town.
Don't you?
XXXX's


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Window Treatments, TurnKey Interior Design Service,Paint selection, Floor-Plans,Online Interior Design,
Design Center of The Americas, D.C.O.T.A.
Share/Save/Bookmark